• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WC wrist injury-need new position

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bahowelljr

What is the name of your state? AZ

I was injured on the job back in March. I injured my wrist and no longer am able to deliver bottled water. I have to return to a new postion because of the severity of my wrist injury. A few weeks ago my boss told me that there was a sales position opened that I could take when the doctor released me. Now that I have been released, the company said they don't need more sales consultants. How can they have an opening and now they don't? I have been released to go back to work for 2 weeks and my company says that they can't place me. What are my options? They told me I have to look at job postings. I was making $50K a year and I can't continue to live on workers comp. I've been out of work for 5 months. Help. any ideas or suggestions? How can I make my company find me a position?

tjr5150

If your employer says they don't need anymore sales consultant's then there's not much you can do about it.. All you can do is take there advice and look at company job postings.. You employer does not have to find you a postion or create one for you.. If employer offers you a postion within your restrictions then you need to except it, if you don't workman's comp can cut you off of pay..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">