• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trade in Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jodie101

What is the name of your state?
Louisiana

I purchased a new vehicle on Sept. 1, we traded in 2 vehicles on one. We signed all the papers and gave them our two car notes as a down payment. Now a month later the other bank is calling me and asking for the payments that were due this month. One is 16 days late and they said that if it went over 30 days then it would hurt our credit. I called the dealership and they said that they just mailed the payment yesterday, the 29th. They said that they just got approval for our loan. We have been driving the truck for a month and signed all the paperwork for the loan and note agreement. My question is that both payoffs on my vehicles are now more than when we made the deal, can they change my monthly payments or ask me for more money because of this?? I think it is all their fault for waiting so long to pay them off. We were not late on our payments when we made the deal. Please give me some advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">