• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

correcting criminal record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jboffing

What is the name of your state? arizona. I was arrested in long beach calif in 1988 of a felony, willful cruelty to a minor, but was convicted of a misdameanor- drunk in public. when my background is checked, the felony shows up. Because of this I'm unable to get work in the healthcare field, and I was denied entry into Canada. How do I get the felony arrest off my record?

HomeGuru

jboffing said:
What is the name of your state? arizona. I was arrested in long beach calif in 1988 of a felony, willful cruelty to a minor, but was convicted of a misdameanor- drunk in public. when my background is checked, the felony shows up. Because of this I'm unable to get work in the healthcare field, and I was denied entry into Canada. How do I get the felony arrest off my record?

**A: more importantly, why were you going to Canada?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">