• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

depositions questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

californiacher

What is the name of your state? california
I hurt my ankle last year at work, the last doctor i saw said it was fine and no disability however i had been having numbness and tingling in my toe got a lawyer and when the time came they sent me to the w/c doctor who in turn said there was perment damage
now i got a letter for a deposition is thie normal? they have said they want me to collect infornmation from work and doctor from the last 7 years again is this normal so much has happened i can't honestly say i can remeber all of it
thanks

Last edited:

californiacher

need information

i have an upcoming depostion coming up i have never been to one before what am i to expect and why are they going back 7 yrs is this normal?
i'm in california

JETX

californiacher said:
now i got a letter for a deposition is thie normal?
Normal for anytime that the employer disputes the claim.

they have said they want me to collect infornmation from work and doctor from the last 7 years again is this normal so much has happened i can't honestly say i can remeber all of it
Then only present what you KNOW to be true and accurate.

californiacher

thank you jetx

i have most of the my paystubs from 7 years ago i think if i am right which today i wonder so much to deal with 7 yrs would be 1998 right? i have some doctors reports however my main doctor also quit her business and i have no idea where my medical records are do i need to take them with me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">