• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verbal agreement suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tealer

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I once live in apartment on Camp Creek Pkwy. However, I got accepted in Mississppi State University therfore I had to move out of town. And at the time my aunt was in need of an apartment. So I told her she can move in my apartment as long as she took care of it which she didn't. She left the apartment without my consent. She has now left me a $2,207.00 bill that I now owed to the collection agency for that apartment, court cost, eviction, etc. She even left without paying the last gas nor light bill she owed for that month she stayed in my apartment. She has really been a failure to me. Not only do I have to pay all this money back but I also can't get another apartment in my name until all this is payed fully. In despite, how can I handle this situation? I least expect for her to pay me half of the money back!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tealer said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

I once live in apartment on Camp Creek Pkwy. However, I got accepted in Mississppi State University therfore I had to move out of town. And at the time my aunt was in need of an apartment. So I told her she can move in my apartment as long as she took care of it which she didn't. She left the apartment without my consent. She has now left me a $2,207.00 bill that I now owed to the collection agency for that apartment, court cost, eviction, etc. She even left without paying the last gas nor light bill she owed for that month she stayed in my apartment. She has really been a failure to me. Not only do I have to pay all this money back but I also can't get another apartment in my name until all this is payed fully. In despite, how can I handle this situation? I least expect for her to pay me half of the money back!

My response:

So, basically, you're telling us that your Aunt is a trailer trash skank. Well, that's typical for people from Georgia.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">