• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kachine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kachine

H E L P P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennessee
My fiance and I are starting a nursery, we do things equally, he is in bad health and has a will and I am executor of his estate.The property will go to his two daughters, in 10 years. What can I do to protect myself in our business, if he passes before me, because the business is on his property. My understanding in Tennessee, that leases dissolve when the property owner dies, and the estate goes to the heirs. We thought about giving me a lease, in case something happens, the daughters cannot take it from me, but what is the best way to go about this??? His daughters are pretty cooperative now, but one of them is very jealous, and his ex-wife is even more vicious towards me. He mentioned in his will that we are starting a nursery, and he intended that the girls get along with me, so we can run this business together, for my benefit and theirs, but I know they won't cooperate, because of their mother, she is already trying to cause problems in the family, concerning me.
What to do????
Sincerely,
Kachine in Tennessee
:eek:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">