• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!!! somebody knows how!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BOADY

What is the name of your state?ARKANSAS.I AM ADDING THIS TO TOP OF ORIGINAL!!!THEIR LAW FIRM ATTORNEY CONTACTED ME TODAY AND ASKED ME IF I WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR DEPOSITION.ATTORNEY SAID THAT SHE HAD NOT RECEIVED THE ANSWERS TO DISCOVERY CRAP. I INFORMED HER THAT I HAD MAILED EVERYTHING TO HER 2 DAYS AGO.MY QUESTION IS?WHAT IS SHE GOING TO ASK AT DEPOSITION? I TOLD HER I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING,THAT I HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. Supervisor of huge organization denies That I reported accident and injury.What are my options.He is lying,I reported, I went to e-r and follow -up to dr.--- help!!!!they have huge law firm making me answer a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo.I did,i told the truth,now I need ammo. to throw back at them.anyone with opinion or legal advice. please let me know.:the arkkid

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

BOADY said:
What is the name of your state?ARKANSAS.Supervisor of huge organization denies That I reported accident and injury.What are my options.He is lying,I reported, I went to e-r and follow -up to dr.--- help!!!!they have huge law firm making me answer a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo.I did,i told the truth,now I need ammo. to throw back at them.anyone with opinion or legal advice. please let me know.:the arkkid
I've read your other post. Your ammo is your doctor visits while being on the job.

HomeGuru

BOADY said:
What is the name of your state?ARKANSAS.Supervisor of huge organization denies That I reported accident and injury.What are my options.He is lying,I reported, I went to e-r and follow -up to dr.--- help!!!!they have huge law firm making me answer a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo.I did,i told the truth,now I need ammo. to throw back at them.anyone with opinion or legal advice. please let me know.:the arkkid

**A: I did not read your other thread but it appears that you need a good PI/WC attorney.

BOADY

Thanks For Responding

ARKANSAS:THANK YOU ALL FOR RESPONDING.THE PAMPHLET THAT I HAVE FROM WC;STATES THAT EMPLOYERS,OR INSURERS SHOULD PROVIDE MED. TREATMENT,DISABILITY PAYMENTS,AND FILE REQUIRED REPORTS WITH WC;I :confused: REPORTED THE ACCIDENTS AND SUPERVISOR TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD FILE REPORTS.THE NEXT THING I KNEW HE WAS DENYING THAT I HAD REPORTED THE ACCIDENTS.ME AGAINST HIM?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">