• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with major cooporation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mugsly1

Hello, my name is Sean. I am looking for help from a lawyer. I have an idea I would like to present to a major cooporation, but I do not want them to take my idea and use it without getting any compensation for it. I am not sure how to go about protecting my idea. Any advice would help on what I should do. Thanks!

E

eadelman

Non-disclosure agreement

The standard way to protect your idea when presenting it to a corporation is to have them sign a non-disclosure agreement. There is an agreement at the following Web page that seems to fit your needs. Click on the following: http://secure.uslegalforms.com/cgi-bin/forms/query.pl?S-T-US-B-disclosure|adviceco, then page down to Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement; control #US-01757-A (Agreement for a person to disclose a product or idea to a third party for evaluation, development and marketing). The form costs $10.00.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">