• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mr. Kenneth Weber

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

califman41k

Im in Downey California and my son bought a car a couple weeks ago and he was able to drive it home two weeks later he got a call saying that no one could finance him well he dont sold his other car and all that got insurance thinking he had a contract and everything was ok but now they want it back and that will leave him out of a car i dont think that is right is there anything he can do about this, he needs a car to go to wark and like i said he sold the car hi did have thinking he was the owner they never said anything about not having any credit or anythoing the day he got the car he is stressing big time and they want hin to get a co signer but he has tried and to no avail what can he do that is not right for them to give him the car under faults promices or not sure what that is called, please can you help me in this matter
thanks Kenneth Weber

HomeGuru

califman41k said:
Im in Downey California and my son bought a car a couple weeks ago and he was able to drive it home two weeks later he got a call saying that no one could finance him well he dont sold his other car and all that got insurance thinking he had a contract and everything was ok but now they want it back and that will leave him out of a car i dont think that is right is there anything he can do about this, he needs a car to go to wark and like i said he sold the car hi did have thinking he was the owner they never said anything about not having any credit or anythoing the day he got the car he is stressing big time and they want hin to get a co signer but he has tried and to no avail what can he do that is not right for them to give him the car under faults promices or not sure what that is called, please can you help me in this matter
thanks Kenneth Weber
**A: that is called one hell of a long sentence.

dallas702

The contract will be contingent upon financing. If they cannot get a lender for your son he has to return the car. Maybe it is a gift and a warning. If no one will lend to him there must be a reason. Find him a $500-1000 car to drive until he CAN afford a better one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">