• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PCS price drop/Contract satisfied/Get new price and\or Refund?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

csdkw

Portland, ORegon 97204.

Sprint PCS contracted me to a $99.99/mo 2-year Unlimited Data Plan @ 1/24/2003.
I purchased (from Sprint) a Sierra AirCard to use the plan with laptops and/or PDAs.

@ 11/2004 or earlier, Sprint repriced the $99.99/mo with a $79.99/mo Unlimited Data Plan. I believe a 1 or 2 year contract was required.

The re-priced plan provides additional data speed with a new/different AirCard. However, the speed improvement is not implemented in my billing area.

Questions.

If I have maintained service beyond the 2 year contract anniversary to present...

a) Am I entitled to any refund(s) based on the per monthly difference in Plan price (79.99 vs. 99.99) ?

b) Am I entitled to the new monthly Plan price
if I continue to keep the service ?

Regards,

HomeGuru

csdkw said:
Portland, ORegon 97204.

Sprint PCS contracted me to a $99.99/mo 2-year Unlimited Data Plan @ 1/24/2003.
I purchased (from Sprint) a Sierra AirCard to use the plan with laptops and/or PDAs.

@ 11/2004 or earlier, Sprint repriced the $99.99/mo with a $79.99/mo Unlimited Data Plan. I believe a 1 or 2 year contract was required.

The re-priced plan provides additional data speed with a new/different AirCard. However, the speed improvement is not implemented in my billing area.

Questions.

If I have maintained service beyond the 2 year contract anniversary to present...

a) Am I entitled to any refund(s) based on the per monthly difference in Plan price (79.99 vs. 99.99) ?

b) Am I entitled to the new monthly Plan price
if I continue to keep the service ?

Regards,
**A: what does your signed contract state with respect to questions a) and b)?

csdkw

Portland,ORegon 97204

I'm a packrat but, no way do I hope to find a signed contract (or copy) from 2003.

I do have the billing statement from 1/2003
which reads same as 8/2005...

ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
...blah blah blah

EXPLANATION OF SUMMARY OF INDIVIDUAL PHONE CHARGES (PAGE 2)
...blah blah blah
...*Promotions, Credits, and Adjustments -
Special offers or pricing promotions appear
as a credit on your invoice here or in other
sections. A disputed charge, when corrected,
will appear on your invoice as an
adjustment.
...blah blah blah

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
...The Terms and Conditions of Sprint PCS Service
sometimes change. For the most current
version, please visit our Web site at
www.sprintpcs.com or contact us.
...blah blah blah

Regards,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">