• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

we sold a horse and it was not paid for

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wiltedrose

Can Someone please help me we sold a horse and it was not paid for what can i do

What is the name of your state? michigan me and my sister sold a horse in 2003 and the agreement was she was to breed two of our horses and pay 600 for her, well as to date she has only paid four hundred and breed one of our horses. This is after many times of calling and setting up dates where as when the dates came around they would break them, now we are just tired of trying to get the money and other horse breed, all we want now is to get our horse back. can any one give me advice on how i should go about doing this with the least amount of trouble and money.we donot have any recipts or awriten contract that needed to abided by.would it be my best bet to just go there and take back the horse. i greatly appreciate any help. beccah

Last edited:

JETX

wiltedrose said:
can any one give me advice on how i should go about doing this with the least amount of trouble and money.
Can you spell 'small claims court'??
I knew you could!!! :D

seniorjudge

wiltedrose said:
What is the name of your state? michigan me and my sister sold a horse in 2003 and the agreement was she was to breed two of our horses and pay 600 for her, well as to date she has only paid four hundred and breed one of our horses. This is after many times of calling and setting up dates where as when the dates came around they would break them, now we are just tired of trying to get the money and other horse breed, all we want now is to get our horse back. can any one give me advice on how i should go about doing this with the least amount of trouble and money.we donot have any recipts or awriten contract that needed to abided by.would it be my best bet to just go there and take back the horse. i greatly appreciate any help. beccah
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/consumerism/small_mi.html

NEVER sell an animal without getting cash up front.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">