• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verble Arrangment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrtyndell

What is the name of your state? Texas
My sister had a car she no longer wanted. The finance company would not take it out of her name. So I took over the payments on it. To start I gave her the money to make the payments, then I started to make the payments on my own through mail or over the phone. Now I may move to another city and my sister does not want me to leave so she is holding the car over my head. She states if I move that she will report the car stolen. No payments have been missed and worse yet the car is almost paid for after I have been paying on it for over two years. I have emails where she agrees that say since I am paying for it that once it is pais off she will give me the tital. I need help on what I can do in case she desides to report it stole.

Please help

Renee
:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">