• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How knows (IRS at least not)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nibb

Who knows (IRS at least not)

What is the name of your state?
Florida

I just formed a Corporation in Florida. Let me explain first so nobody gets confused. Im not US citizen, i dont have a SS# and in fact i never was in the US because i always choosed Europe for vacations.
Well the Corporations is form.Ok. But know for the corporation to work well i need a Tax ID number or also refered as EIN. I need the EIN for taxes, bank account or merchant account or anything else. Florida approved the Company and everything is fine. Now im being calling the IRS today at least 50 times, nobody knows what to do. Some said i should call the Philadelfia office for foreing corporations wich i did. The P. Office is the best, and they do know more than Domestic Corporations IRS. They told me one and then times, if the Company is in Florida i should apply like a regular or domestic Corp. Wich actually is true. Know getting a EIN or Tax Id should be very easy, just fill the SS-4 form and call the IRS. You will have in 10 minutes your EIN over the phone. That would be true if the SS-4 would not ask for a SS# ITIN or EIN. Yes you can actually fill an EIN even when the SS-4 form is for getting the EIN, so how can you fill a EIN if you dont even have one? Nobody knows. Well erase the EIN, you still have 2 options the SS# or ITIN.
Without a SS# or ITIN you trow into the paper the SS-4 because you need that. Well how in the world should i have a SS# i was not in my live in the US? So i should get a ITIN right? Thats why i suppose. Now for getting the ITIN i have to fill form W-7. The funny think is that the ITIN is for taxing purposes, i dont want to get taxed, i want the corporation to get taxed. So you do i fill the W-7. The closest i have come after hours talking to tons of IRS, nobody really did know for what do i need an ITIN if i dont even work or live the US, some actually said i cant!!! But i can open a Florida Corp right, jajaj what a joke, where yes i do need an ITIN because the SS-4 asks for one. Like i said near i got what to this, and it actually came from a Latin IRS person, she sais fill the W-7 form and use the H option (others) and there put that you need a ITIN for filling the SS-4 form. Just that not for return taxes or nothing just so i can fill the SS-4 form. Then attach a copy of the articles of incorporation with a passport (or certified copy) and send it via mail to the IRS. Well i suppose this is the right way? I dont know i guees so. So after i get the ITIN i will use it only once in my life wich will be for the form filling. That doesnt make any sense. Of course i should not want a double taxation, both for my ITIN and my EIN of the Corp. So if anybody know something about this or how should i proceed that person should actually teach the IRS because they dont have a clue. Another option would be someone else to file the SS-4 form for my Corp with his own SS# but i think such honest willing people i will not find, at least not for some $$$ good dollars. Why does the US let someone incorporate if they actually make it so hard to give me an EIN so i can pay taxes and give them money

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">