• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about my deposition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

throne42

What is the name of your state?fla at my deposition my attorney adviced me in front of the court reporter and the oppossing side that he would advice me not to get a copy of the deposition. He also said to me that I can change what I said on the deposition. He also asked the court reporter how long does it take to get the deposition she answer and said 30 days. Does this sound right can I chang things in the deposition after the deposition has been taken. This does not sound right to me. And in a deposition if I was asked by the oppossing side if I would take treatment if it was offer it again because I never took treatment in the first place and I answer him no would I be in problems if this case if it goes to trial. The case was suppose to have been set for mediation but because demands of my attorney was not met as to what figure they where suppose to have settle for he got them to bypass it so he is taking this cause to trial.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">