• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Car Misinformed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

januarymk

What is the name of your state? Ohio
In June I purchased a new vehicle. The car was previously owned for 500 miles and returned to the dealer under a 30 day money back guarantee. When I purchased the vehile I was informed it was returned due to a transmission problem. I signed a paper stating I knew of this problem and that it had been fixed. Recently my car has had a bad odor and I found that the panel at my sunroof was cracked. Thus water was leaking into my car. I made a service appt. where I found that the car had a previous problem with the sunroof. The owner of the 500 miles had returned the car due to 2 warranty repairs in less than 30 days. Had I been given this information I would not have purchased a challanged vehicle.I was mislead into the history of the vehicle. The car has a drain from the sunroof that is leaking into my dash, vents, floor and glovebox. I want to return the vehicle and be cleared of all responsibility. What action do I need to take and what rights do I have as a consumer? I don't want a lemon.
Thanks from Ohio

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">