• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forms, Forms, and more forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Saraphina

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I have decided to open up a retail store for in home business. In which 85% of the business will be completed online. I will have a website for ordering as well as advertising.

Now since I decided this everyone in my contact that heard such has given me advice of course and all this information on what I need to get and what I don't need to get in refrence of license, permits and such.

Can anyone help me in this. What would I need to have to run such. I am referring to forms and permits etc...would this cost me an arm and a leg to do so or is it simple?

Thanks,
Seraphina~

HomeGuru

Saraphina said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I have decided to open up a retail store for in home business. In which 85% of the business will be completed online. I will have a website for ordering as well as advertising.

Now since I decided this everyone in my contact that heard such has given me advice of course and all this information on what I need to get and what I don't need to get in refrence of license, permits and such.

Can anyone help me in this. What would I need to have to run such. I am referring to forms and permits etc...would this cost me an arm and a leg to do so or is it simple?

Thanks,
Seraphina~

**A: start off with your state business registration office.

Saraphina

Thanks a million...I didn't know where to begin...I will contact them asap. Thanks for the help...

Seraphina~

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">