• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Purchased auto warranties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tnuoc

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA
I purchased a ninety day warranty when I purchased a used car. The transmission on the car went out prior to the expiration of the warranty and the automobile was towed to the service garage. The warranty company refuses payment on the claim because they were notified by the garage on the 90th day. The garage sent them a copy of the repair estimate that day and stated that the car had been brought in by tow truck the day before. What is my recourse?

dallas702

Tell the warranty company to stop screwing around or you'll not only sue them, but you will notify every local, state, or federal agency that has authority over them (there are plenty) that they are trying to violate the contract. In this case, use the 2X4 right away.

Tnuoc

Thanks for the reply. I have started to make some phone calls. I hope this will be resolve without legal action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">