• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Regarding Domain name dispute(Infringement of Trademark )

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

novoice

I have registered a domain name (unfortunately ,the part of the domain name confronts with the registered trademark of the company ) . I would not like to disclose the actual firm name and its details .. More over , I received a letter from the firm to delete the domain name .

Lets say my domain name is Pacbelltimes .If this name confronts with domain name Pacbell.com .. Do I still need to delete the domain name ?? The domain name,I registered closely related to my personal matter and clashes with the of the company domain name . Do,I still need to delete the domain name ?

Can any body help me in this matter ??

Thanks in advance ..

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

Maybe.

There's a new federal statute that addresses this. The analysis is case-by-case. Impossible to answer without knowing precisely the details.

This service, email, and all electronic transmissions not protected communications. If you're concerned, consult with counsel in person or by telephone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">