• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Death?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VERONIRANG

What is the name of your state?ACCIDENT IN FLORIDA---BUT COMPANY HE WORKED FOR OUT OF MISSISSIPPI---MY HUSBANDS NEPHEW FELL 7 STORIES FROM A LIFT WHEN THE SAFTEY CABLE EITHER BROKE OR CAME LOOSE.---OSHA HAS ISSUED CITATIONS TO THE COMPANY THAT MY NEPHEW WORKED FOR AND ALSO THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR THIS ACCIDENT----PROBLEM---MY NEPHEW WAS A MEXICAN NATIONAL WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION. THE INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS THEY ARE NOT LIABLE TO PAY ANYTHING TO THE FAMILY. IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO? HE SUPPORTED HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND 4 SIBLINGS IN MEXICO AS WELL AS WAS PLANNING TO MARRY THIS X-MAS---THIS HAPPENED IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR 2005. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET-----THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR AND THE COMPANY MY NEPHEW WORKED FOR ARE BOTH IN MISSISSIPPI- I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WOULD MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

VERONIRANG said:
What is the name of your state?ACCIDENT IN FLORIDA---BUT COMPANY HE WORKED FOR OUT OF MISSISSIPPI---MY HUSBANDS NEPHEW FELL 7 STORIES FROM A LIFT WHEN THE SAFTEY CABLE EITHER BROKE OR CAME LOOSE.---OSHA HAS ISSUED CITATIONS TO THE COMPANY THAT MY NEPHEW WORKED FOR AND ALSO THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR THIS ACCIDENT----PROBLEM---MY NEPHEW WAS A MEXICAN NATIONAL WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION. THE INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS THEY ARE NOT LIABLE TO PAY ANYTHING TO THE FAMILY. IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO? HE SUPPORTED HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND 4 SIBLINGS IN MEXICO AS WELL AS WAS PLANNING TO MARRY THIS X-MAS---THIS HAPPENED IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR 2005. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET-----THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR AND THE COMPANY MY NEPHEW WORKED FOR ARE BOTH IN MISSISSIPPI- I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WOULD MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE

My response:

Why are you SCREAMING at us? Please re-write your post without using all capital letters.

IAAL

VERONIRANG

wrongful death

i am sorry but it has taken me a couple of minutes to work this web site. am sorry you took offence from the capital letters. what more info. do you need? i will tell you all i can. thank you for your time

VERONIRANG

wrongful death

Is there anyone else that can offer me some advice with this matter? All advice is deeply appreciated. Thank You.

tjr5150

No need to make to seprate post on the same matter.. If you want to know if your entitled to any compensation you need to conact a lawyer..
You said he was without documentation? What do you mean? from mexico and no green card or from us and paid under the table so the employer has no record of his employment there..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">