• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is This Real?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yallways

In Kentucky: Pre-Paid Legal / Legal Advice

Does anyone know any thing about http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/johnm_67

...I know that if you have an accident claim and they take your case, you get a 25% discount but i cant find the answer to the following question anywhere...

"If they did take the case, do you pay upfront or do they do like most attorneys and collect after I collect and only if I win?"

I'm sorry but I dont know if I am posting under the right topic for this so please forgive me if this is off a bit. It is about an accident that happened at home with a disabled person. The site is a pre-paid legal site that offers unlimited free advice to members including 60 hours of in court time a year, two will and testiments, covers the whole household, the attorneys make calls and write letters, etc... every law field is covered but one simple question cant be answered yet and that is the one i posed above.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">