• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Returning a new car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adeck20

New Jersey

I purchased a new car on Saturday 10/8/05 I am very unhappy with the car not one particular thing just the whole package. I attempted to return in on Monday 10/10/05 and they refused to take it. I'm curious if there is any buyers remorse period or something that I could have them take it back under?

Thanks,

Adam

racer72

adeck20 said:
New Jersey

I purchased a new car on Saturday 10/8/05 I am very unhappy with the car not one particular thing just the whole package. I attempted to return in on Monday 10/10/05 and they refused to take it. I'm curious if there is any buyers remorse period or something that I could have them take it back under?

Thanks,

Adam
No there isn't. The car will grow on you.

return new car?

The previous poster is correct. One big reason for this is that the second you drove that new car off the lot, it became a "used" car, even if its only got 20 miles on it, reducing its value.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">