• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Permanent eye injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stonedrie

New Jersey?
This is the first time I've posted here or looked for advice in general, so sorry if the information given is not sufficient or if this is not even the right place to to make this topic.
I am 17 years old, I currently work at Petsmart in the state of New Jersey. In the process of routine maintence at work a piece of small animal bedding went into my eye and irratated and bruised my eye, basically. Right after work my parents and I went straight to the doctor, I have permanent 50/20 vision in one of my eyes due to this.
In addition, my only manager that was there during the day basically refused to let me go to the doctor when I told her about my eye. She honestly smiled and laughed to my face about the injury and then told me to get carts in the pouring rain, when I could barely even see anything out of my eye. The eye was completely red and slightly closed at this time. She never even filed a report. Also, There are 3 co-workers that witnessed all this happening to me at seperate times.
Thanks very much for your time, please let me know if you have another questions about what happened to me. I'm really completely clueless on the severity of all this.. so if you have any advice, and what to expect please let me know.
-Thanks Lance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">