• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ofference & Acceptance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stlupa

Does anyone know the time limit to file a claim in small claims court against someone who broke a contract of ofference and acceptance? Thanks.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Offerance and acceptance?
What state are you in?

If you want to find out for yourself, check out STATE LAWS At the freeadvice.com homepage. Either click on state statutes and check out statutes dealing with contracts OR check your small claims court section.

charles777

diferrent for differnt countries

well sir...
the rules are different for differnt countries..i am running my own business and have some info about this issue so please clearly mention your country

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
well sir...
the rules are different for differnt countries..i am running my own business and have some info about this issue so please clearly mention your country
This has GOT to be a new record for necroposting...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">