• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How old do you have to be to sell cigarettes, cigars, and hookah?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ocdavi

What is the name of your state?
California

Hey Everybody,

I am just wondering how old do you legally have to be to own a company that sells hookah, cigarettes, and cigars? I know you have to be 18 to buy them, but does the law very to sell them?

You Are Guilty

ocdavi said:
California

Hey Everybody,

I am just wondering how old do you legally have to be to own a company that sells hookah, cigarettes, and cigars? I know you have to be 18 to buy them, but does the law very to sell them?
I know I'm going to regret asking this, but if you're not old enough to buy them, how do you plan to get any to sell? (Theft is illegal at any age.)

HomeGuru

ocdavi said:
California

Hey Everybody,

**A: yes the law does very, in fact very very well thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">