• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

carptunnelal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carpal tunnel

carpal tunnel

What is the name of your state?connecticut
my wife had surgery and now they want her to sign a voluntary agreement with perm partial 6% for both hands bilateral cts. if she signs this she will receive 20 weeks compensation of $225. if she signs this can she still work the same job with perm restriction or will she lose her job

Last edited:

panzertanker

carpal tunnel said:
What is the name of your state?connecticut
my wife had surgery and now they want her to sign a voluntary agreement with 6% for both hands bilateral cts. if she signs this she will receive 20 weeks compensation of $225. her doctor says that she can not work with the ovens but their doc says she can. if she signs this and does not work with ovens can she lose her job
re write this post in a more clear and concise manner. I cannot tell if you are saying she is being graded as a 6% disability, or what...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">