• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apt insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Forumganti

Virginia--
I have question regarding my insurance. I have taken insurance for my Apt in around (Feb 2002) when I was living in Apt X. After that I have moved into another Apt in (Jun'03) and havent informed my insurance company. I have recently moved into Apt Z(Nov'04) . Now I have found that the agency has bee deducting insurance from my checking account all these days. I wanted to cancel the insurance they are saying they cannot go more than two months for the refund. Is there anything I can do about this ?

As I have not been careful to look at my payments I had this running all these years and also during that time , when I have vacated Apt Y I had to pay $1000 fine for carpet stains ... I am no sure if this insurance might have helped had I found out earlier..

Thanks
Ganti

seniorjudge

Forumganti said:
Virginia--
I have question regarding my insurance. I have taken insurance for my Apt in around (Feb 2002) when I was living in Apt X. After that I have moved into another Apt in (Jun'03) and havent informed my insurance company. I have recently moved into Apt Z(Nov'04) . Now I have found that the agency has bee deducting insurance from my checking account all these days. I wanted to cancel the insurance they are saying they cannot go more than two months for the refund. Is there anything I can do about this ?

As I have not been careful to look at my payments I had this running all these years and also during that time , when I have vacated Apt Y I had to pay $1000 fine for carpet stains ... I am no sure if this insurance might have helped had I found out earlier..

Thanks
Ganti

Ask them to cancel your insurance AND change banks.

Insurance will not pay for you staining your carpets.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">