• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice This is long but Need HELP PLEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tigger4dollface

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio I worked for an Apartment Complex for about 2 years with my husband. I was the Manager, Cleaner/Maintenance Worker. My Husband Had to Go to Another Apartment Complex to plow the drive so that left me to have to go and plow around the carports while doing this I slipped on some ice that I did not see and fell. I did not go to the hospital until the following day. By This Time I Was Hurting in My Back, Right Shoulder and my neck. They treated me and put me on pain pills and said that I had strains and sprains of all 3 areas. I have been on workman's compensation. I have seen several different Doctors. My concern is that none have done anything for my neck or back.But my Doctor Finally In late May of this year I sent me to a Surgeon to check my Shoulder out and he did surgery in June I've seen him for my follow-up he scheduled another appointment to re-check and also started me on Therapy, The day of my last re-check they called to cancel and said he was in Surgery even though my appaointment was not till late afternoon, Since then I have received a very large bill they say I owe, Since he Filed it under a claim not allowed, but then wanted to try and get it allowed for what he did the Surgery as, BWC set up for me to go to a hearing my Lawyer cancelled it and said they would not allow it that they needed to put in a different way but the Surgeons Office was not responding to his phone calls or letters. First ? can they not respond & then Bill me. 2nd If they do not get it allowed is my Therapy going to be Paid for? My Lawyer blows me off and I do not what to do, I am at witts end trying to fight my Dr. to find out what is wrong with my neck and Back but getting NOOO Help and having problems with BWC also.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">