• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quwstions Need answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tigger4dollface

Questions Need answers

What is the name of your state? Ohio Can someone tell me what DRUG UTILIZATION means, also what is IME. once MMI whay can you do instead of having to fight the BWC system that is getting you no where. I just want my pain releaved and be-able to live a half normal life which I can not do. Please Help I am confused about all this and I am not sure my Lawyer is doing what he should be. I would fire him if there was hope of getting 1 that cared and could help me.

Last edited:

Beth3

Can someone tell me what DRUG UTILIZATION means Can you place that in some sort of context? That sure would help.

also what is IME Independent Medical Examination. It's when the WC carrier send you to a doctor of their choosing for a second opinion.

once MMI whay can you do instead of having to fight the BWC system that is getting you no where Your only option is to file for a hearing with your State's Worker's Compensation Division if you think you are entitled to benefits under your State's WC statutes that you haven't received or if you believe something unlawful has occurred relative to your WC claim.

I am confused about all this and I am not sure my Lawyer is doing what he should be. I would fire kim if there was hope of getting 1 that cared and could help me. You can always consult with another worker's comp attorney for a second opinion on how your claim is being handled.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">