• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip and fall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brocka37

What is the name of your state? pa
I'm really confuse about the lawyers I have now. I had a accident in may of 05. I was walking across the street and i trip and fell off a broken down curb. I suffered alot of pain and as a result broke my left foot. My laywers only respond when I send them emails for current updates and I have no idea whats going on. I was not told anything of how they work, %'s just nothing. I recently email them and was told that were i fell the property owner does not have any home owners insurance. What does this do for my case? Is it to late to persude another law firm who specalize in personal injury cases?

seniorjudge

brocka37 said:
What is the name of your state? pa
I'm really confuse about the lawyers I have now. I had a accident in may of 05. I was walking across the street and i trip and fell off a broken down curb. I suffered alot of pain and as a result broke my left foot. My laywers only respond when I send them emails for current updates and I have no idea whats going on. I was not told anything of how they work, %'s just nothing. I recently email them and was told that were i fell the property owner does not have any home owners insurance. What does this do for my case? Is it to late to persude another law firm who specalize in personal injury cases?
Fire your current lawyers.

If another lawyer will take your case, make sure you have everything in writing and make sure that YOU understand it before you sign anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">