• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended in philly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helppa

What is the name of your state?
PA

I WAS REAR ENDED 9/04/05 at 10;30 pm i was in the left hand turning lane signal on and all of a sudden i was stuc k by a another car apperenty he was speeding and was passing a car when he got in my lane ,y car did a 360 across oncomming traffic and on to the sidewalk the car back window blew out the trunk was in the back seat i was hit on driveside too a guy that was behind him stopped and handed me his card before i went to the hospital i have neck ingury and i had a black eye and lip busted the kid didnt get a achool test y i dont know i have limited tort so im screwed basicly but his insurance still hasnt accpeted liablty for the accident so my car hasnt been fixed i need my car not to mention my life has been very effected by this all i want is my car they still have said nothing about it to me what do i do they kid did get a ticket for carelewss driving and i saw police report and it says car number 2(is me) was hit very hard at high speed

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">