• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chiropractors scam..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ness

What is the name of your state? MT

I owe some money to our chiropractor.. and feel I don't owe it to her anymore..
She has scammed me, my husband and my daughter out of thousands of dollars..
Come to find out she has been going to a meeting in CA on how to get 80 customers a month..
She made us sign a contract so that was over 250.00/month.. ea.
My daughter was in a car accident.. she was complaining about her neck.. she went in and our chiropracter made her sign a contract too.. she used up our auto insurance claim to the last drop.. I found out she was going to these meeting and learned alot online.. so my dauther quit going..
Hmmm if it was so important for all of us to go then why hasn't she ever called to see how we are doing? Now her new secretary is calling for us to pay... (poor girl, she isone of my daughters best friend)

she also took my daughter's best friend too for she was involved in the same accident.. she took all of the insurance.. also lots of my other friends that she said the needed to have all of these treatments..
I myself went in for my neck.. she worked on it and yes it helped.. but maybe the first few treatment I needed.. then she started doing my back.. I never had a problem with my back.. now I do..
I feel I have a case...

what do you think..
I have all the information on the scamming business that she has been going to... plus her ex secretary will back me up...
any ideas would be greatley appreciated..
It is a small town...
ness

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

ness said:
What is the name of your state? MT

I owe some money to our chiropractor.. and feel I don't owe it to her anymore..
She has scammed me, my husband and my daughter out of thousands of dollars..
Come to find out she has been going to a meeting in CA on how to get 80 customers a month..
She made us sign a contract so that was over 250.00/month.. ea.
My daughter was in a car accident.. she was complaining about her neck.. she went in and our chiropracter made her sign a contract too.. she used up our auto insurance claim to the last drop.. I found out she was going to these meeting and learned alot online.. so my dauther quit going..
Hmmm if it was so important for all of us to go then why hasn't she ever called to see how we are doing? Now her new secretary is calling for us to pay... (poor girl, she isone of my daughters best friend)

she also took my daughter's best friend too for she was involved in the same accident.. she took all of the insurance.. also lots of my other friends that she said the needed to have all of these treatments..
I myself went in for my neck.. she worked on it and yes it helped.. but maybe the first few treatment I needed.. then she started doing my back.. I never had a problem with my back.. now I do..
I feel I have a case...

what do you think..
I have all the information on the scamming business that she has been going to... plus her ex secretary will back me up...
any ideas would be greatley appreciated..
It is a small town...
ness
So, using your theory of business, your employer can stop paying you when they decide it's enough.

Grow the hell up. :rolleyes:

ness

Why should I pay her???
She used us.... is that right for her to still get paid.. Once I learned what she was really doing... It a fricken scam...

I don't think it's right for her to do adjustments that wasn't meant to be..
She got paid lots allready...
so why should I pay her more for her services that wasn't needed...
She hurt me more then she helped me..

There that answers your question...

I only owe her 500.00 I think she can eat it...
her attitude changed alot since her going to the meetings...
You can see the GREED..... I know her very well.. we have used her for the last 4 yrs... on and off.. but since going to the meeting.. holy smokes.. yes pisses me off.. we work hard for our money..

WE have our own business.. and we don't use people either.. we give them excellent service... they pay us for we did our job right...
I feel I can take her on to court and maybe get all my money back.. pisses me off when someone uses you..
This is what the discussion is about..
If I can help someone else to see how some chiro's are using us then I feel better...
Not all of them are.. we have great one's in town that I have spoken to about his.. they say it's wrong.. You don't need to have an adjsutment 3 times a week.. at 30-35 a POP....
Yes I needed the adjustment.. for my neck was out.. only a few adjustments.. Which I learned..
so hope to help others..

BelizeBreeze

ness said:
Why should I pay her???
She used us.... is that right for her to still get paid.. Once I learned what she was really doing... It a fricken scam...

I don't think it's right for her to do adjustments that wasn't meant to be..
She got paid lots allready...
so why should I pay her more for her services that wasn't needed...
She hurt me more then she helped me..

There that answers your question...

I only owe her 500.00 I think she can eat it...
her attitude changed alot since her going to the meetings...
You can see the GREED..... I know her very well.. we have used her for the last 4 yrs... on and off.. but since going to the meeting.. holy smokes.. yes pisses me off.. we work hard for our money..

WE have our own business.. and we don't use people either.. we give them excellent service... they pay us for we did our job right...
I feel I can take her on to court and maybe get all my money back.. pisses me off when someone uses you..
This is what the discussion is about..
If I can help someone else to see how some chiro's are using us then I feel better...
Not all of them are.. we have great one's in town that I have spoken to about his.. they say it's wrong.. You don't need to have an adjsutment 3 times a week.. at 30-35 a POP....
Yes I needed the adjustment.. for my neck was out.. only a few adjustments.. Which I learned..
so hope to help others..
So, you grateduated from medical school and can now decide for yourself what treatment and how much treatment you need?

Well, contrats. Now either pay the bill or be sued and have your credit ruined.
It's that simple.

ness

Oh..
I can pay my bill..
but bad mouthing well go alot farther...
you must be in the same field..
guess your close minded on all of this...
jack

BelizeBreeze

ness said:
Oh..
I can pay my bill..
but bad mouthing well go alot farther...
you must be in the same field..
guess your close minded on all of this...
jack
So, instead of paying the bill and protecting your credit, you're going to 'badmouth' this person's business, putting yourself in danger of being sued for intentional tort, libel, slander and OTHER civil claims.

Good luck. You're letting your ass overload your brain on this but hey, it's your future. :rolleyes:

ness

I asked a question here..
do I have a court case?
Is it right for someone like this to scam people..
so answer that
jack

BelizeBreeze

ness said:
I asked a question here..
do I have a court case?
Is it right for someone like this to scam people..
so answer that
jack
are we getting a little huffy here? YOu were asked a question. Now, if you want yours answered (and it was already) then answer mine. Do you expect to get paid for work you perform?

ness

Receptionist Course. Here's what they had to say:
"Early February I flew to California to be trained on the 2-Day Report of
Findings. In the last 6 days since my return, I have closed almost $40,000
worth of services (that's a 93% close rate.) The thing that I like most about
the new 2-Day Report of Findings is that it is so EASY. What I mean by that
is, it is not a struggle to get the patient to close. The 2-Day is artfully designed
so that the patient will realize that if they don't get a year of corrective care
right NOW, they will get worse. But I don't say it. The patient ALWAYS says
it. And that is the magic of the new 2-Day Report of Findings."
- Kelli Moore
(Office Manager for Dr. Bryan Moore)

view more here:
http://www.chirocom.com/pdf/Sept2.pdf

panzertanker

OP,
You are a moron who had worked performed and now does not want to pay for it.

I hope the chiro sues you and gets a judgement!

mlane58

OP,

panzertanker is right, you are a moron. Becuase you think you are being scammed, you don't want to pay for services rendered. Who's doing the scamming? Look like you are by not wanting to pay!

Now that I think about you can't even classify as high a moron

WHAT A LOSER!

dcatz

Ness

Back to your original question . . . ? Perhaps what you're being told is that you don't have much of a case, based on the facts posted.

Unless "scamming" is a defined tort in your state, you have to refine your claim. Did the doctor lie or misrepresent facts? Were you induced into entering an unconscionable contract or one that the doctor had no intention or ability to perform? Could you have avoided the problem by being reasonably careful yourself?

You can't ask the Court to "go online and read web sites" so, if you want to offer documentary evidence, you'll have to produce it and take it to court. The Court may glance through it in the half of 10-15 minutes that you'll have to prove your case. And it is your responsibility to persuade the Court.

Even if the doctor taught an aggressive marketing program, instead of just attending one, does it mean anything for the Court? Were participants told to deceive? Were they given tools to help? And even if they were, does it follow that your doctor did that to you? I know what you think, but it's going to be a leap for a Court. What you can show is that they were taught to *guide* clients to make *their own* choice. Any good salesman does that.

And you weren't forced to sign a contract at gun point, and you weren't dragged to appointments, and you did feel better after treatment (up to a point), and you thought you needed the adjustments (up to a point). What's to prevent a Court from thinking that *the point* was when you got your bill. And that's when you decided that you had been *over-treated*.

Based wholly on your post, it's not a good-looking case. On the other hand, your doctor probably has a pretty easy case for money owing and unpaid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">