• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I went to take a MRI for a workers compensation case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

throne42

What is the name of your state?fla I went to take a MRI and I have not found out anything about it yet. If the MRI shows that nothing is wrong with my foot does that mean that there is no case left to fight for base upon this. And will it bring problems for me in a workers compensation case.Will they dismiss the case.

pusskat

Hi,

I live in CA and have several injuries (2 ruptured discs in neck, spinal cord injury in neck, 3 bulging discs in lower back and left knee problems). Twice the MRI of the knee showed absolutely nothing. This is my second go round on the knee (was unfortunately on WC once before due to the knee only. ) After talking at length with my orthopedic surgeon he agreed with me that in knees particularly there are injuries that do not show on MRI's. The first time there were two tears as well as the meniscus needing to be cleaned out. Also my knee cap was not tracking properly. I do not know if this will help you or not, but you need to talk to your doctor and find out if this may be the case in ankles as well as knees. I have found that keeping every single document I receive from anyone regarding my case is invaluable and undisputable. I still have the paperwork from my first case showing a normal MRI of the knee, yet the tears and ... are documented by the doctor following arthrosopic surgery. Many companies and or doctors misplace papers or claim to have lost them! Keep them all and get your own copies of the MRI's (Your own set of MRI's come in handy if you see a new doctor). I hope this makes sense, it is late and I can't sleep due to pain. If it doesn't make sense please email me and I will try to be a little more coherent. Good luck and try to keep your head up, the name of the game seems to be patience and perseverance! :)

Best wishes,
Pusskat in CA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">