• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ok, now what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dandt

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I was rear ended on the freeway going from one office to another while working.........I went to my doc the next day and was sent for exrays. I have whiplash and am going to be starting some therapy today.

I am concerned with any long term affects.

seniorjudge

Make sure you notify your insurance carrier and do NOT talk to any adjusters or people from the other insurance carrier unless your boss knows about it.

dandt

My boss hasn't mentioned anything about the accident. I emailed her and asked her if I need to file a workers comp claim.........I haven't gotten a response. The adjusters don't know that I was working when it happened

dandt

I was in my car traveling from one office to another. She was aware of the accident within 10 minutes of it. It was during working hours. I was for all purposes............working

seniorjudge

dandt said:
I was in my car traveling from one office to another. She was aware of the accident within 10 minutes of it. It was during working hours. I was for all purposes............working
Follow your company's procedures for reporting this accident.

Never assume anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">