• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restaurant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scarab21

If I submit a damage complaint letter to a restaurant in illinois and state to please send the letter to their insurance company..... are they required by law to send that letter to their insurance company?

BelizeBreeze

scarab21 said:
If I submit a damage complaint letter to a restaurant in illinois and state to please send the letter to their insurance company..... are they required by law to send that letter to their insurance company?
That depends on your ability to follow the rules of posting in this forum.

scarab21

I apologize if I did something wrong...but being rude wont help me fix whatever it is that I did. Please explain and I will fix the problem. I just registered and am unfamiliar with this forum.

BelizeBreeze

scarab21 said:
I apologize if I did something wrong...but being rude wont help me fix whatever it is that I did. Please explain and I will fix the problem. I just registered and am unfamiliar with this forum.
look up from this thread. YOu'll see the words "FIND LAWYERS" between that and this thread is another sentence. Read it.

scarab21

If you werent being so rude you would see that right after I posted that thread I immediately edited it and put the state!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

scarab21 said:

My response:

That's strange. You say that you "just registered and am unfamiliar with this forum," yet you knew enough to delete the initial question that was presented to you just before you started typing. Why was that?

IAAL

scarab21

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

That's strange. You say that you "just registered and am unfamiliar with this forum," yet you knew enough to delete the initial question that was presented to you just before you started typing. Why was that?

IAAL

Delete the initial question? Im not sure what you mean? If you are talking edit my initial question...Im not an idiot, it says edit and I noticed I didnt have a state listed so I fixed it. What is with you people, Im asking a simple question. I didnt expect to get attacked for a simple mistake! I apologize if I pissed any of the senior members off, but it was a simple mistake. Im just looking for some answers. Isnt that what this forum is for? To help people?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">