• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LOLA2

What is the name of your state?FLORIDA

MY TRUCK WAS PARKED ON THE SIDE OF ROAD AND THE NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET BACKED HER CAR OUT OF HER DRIVE WAY AND SCRAPPED THE SIDE OF MY NEW TRUCK. SHE JUMPED OUT OF HER CAR AND "STATED IT WAS MY FAULT BUT I HAVE NO INSURANCE". WE GOT ALL HER INFORMATION, TOLD HER WE WERE CALLING THE POLICE AND SHE LEFT FOR AN APPT. THE POLICE CAME AND WAS ABLE TO TALK TO HER ON THE PHONE AND TOLD HER IF SHE WAS HERE SHE WOULD RECEIVE A TICKET FOR NO INS. HE DID A POLICE REPORT AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WOULD PAY ALL BILLS BUT SHE WAS MOVING SO WE HAD TO ACT FAST. WHAT HAPPENS IF SHE REFUSES TO PAY? WHAT RECOURSE TO WE HAVE.

LOLA2 said:
What is the name of your state?FLORIDA

MY TRUCK WAS PARKED ON THE SIDE OF ROAD AND THE NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET BACKED HER CAR OUT OF HER DRIVE WAY AND SCRAPPED THE SIDE OF MY NEW TRUCK. SHE JUMPED OUT OF HER CAR AND "STATED IT WAS MY FAULT BUT I HAVE NO INSURANCE". WE GOT ALL HER INFORMATION, TOLD HER WE WERE CALLING THE POLICE AND SHE LEFT FOR AN APPT. THE POLICE CAME AND WAS ABLE TO TALK TO HER ON THE PHONE AND TOLD HER IF SHE WAS HERE SHE WOULD RECEIVE A TICKET FOR NO INS. HE DID A POLICE REPORT AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WOULD PAY ALL BILLS BUT SHE WAS MOVING SO WE HAD TO ACT FAST. WHAT HAPPENS IF SHE REFUSES TO PAY? WHAT RECOURSE TO WE HAVE.
1. Don't type in all caps. It's hard on the eyes and considered "shouting".

2. If she refuses to pay, you can sue her in small claims court.

3. Next time someone hits your car, don't let them leave. Always, always, always get a police report. Tell the other driver if she/he leaves, you will report them for leaving the scene of an accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">