• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

todar

What is the name of your state?Arizona Need some help my 16 year old got pull over for no insurance.Her car had just been repaired after 8 months of setting.I called the insuance co. to add the car and her to my policy i was told by them that the car and her would be cover under mine policy for 30 days well on tuesday she got pull over because the cop was behind her and run the plate and it came back as no insurance because when we bought it it was not running the cop as so had her name wrong on the ticket .well after 3 month they the lady at the courts is saying her name has to be on the policy I call the ins.co back and keep sayying she is cover under the 30 day rule

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

todar said:
What is the name of your state?Arizona Need some help my 16 year old got pull over for no insurance.Her car had just been repaired after 8 months of setting.I called the insuance co. to add the car and her to my policy i was told by them that the car and her would be cover under mine policy for 30 days well on tuesday she got pull over because the cop was behind her and run the plate and it came back as no insurance because when we bought it it was not running the cop as so had her name wrong on the ticket .well after 3 month they the lady at the courts is saying her name has to be on the policy I call the ins.co back and keep sayying she is cover under the 30 day rule

My response:

I'll be glad to attempt a response to your post as soon as you re-write your post to - -

1. Use proper punctuation and sentence structure;

2. Spell check your words;

3. Ask a legal question.

I'm not going to fight reading your horrible English grammar AND attempt to respond to you.

IAAL

todar said:
Obviously a fine product of our Arizona school system (sigh)...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">