• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tblwilliams

What is the name of your state? Tennessee
After stopping at stop sign, a truck stopped and motioned for me to pull out of the subdivision on to the main road. After I pulled out, the truck hit me. My son was my witness that he stopped and motions for me to pull out. This did $4000 damage to my truck. Now his insurance refuses to pay to fix my truck saying that we were both at fault. He has liability and I have liability. He even admitted to the police officer that it was his fault. It was not written up in the report as anyone's fault. Is there anything I can do?

tblwilliams said:
What is the name of your state? Tennessee
After stopping at stop sign, a truck stopped and motioned for me to pull out of the subdivision on to the main road. After I pulled out, the truck hit me. My son was my witness that he stopped and motions for me to pull out. This did $4000 damage to my truck. Now his insurance refuses to pay to fix my truck saying that we were both at fault. He has liability and I have liability. He even admitted to the police officer that it was his fault. It was not written up in the report as anyone's fault. Is there anything I can do?
Since you pulled out into a lane he already occupied, you're very lucky his insurer is even taking any fault in the accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">