• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LLC vs S Corp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaydan

What is the name of your state? Florida

Please can someone give me advice here. I am starting a business (in Florida) and want to know what would be the most financially advantageous when comparing an S corp to an LLC. I have no concern about shares and shareholders and numbers of employees. There is just me, and only ever will be. I don't forsee any great earnings, and am opening a business just so that I can do business as a subcontractor and be able to make as many tax deductions as possible. This is a part time venture for me, and it will stay small with me being the sole owner/manager/ employee.

I am getting confused with all I am reading, please help. I just want to keep this small and don't want to be paying any unnecessary taxes if I make the wrong choice.

Thank you.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">