• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is going on?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dgodin77

What is the name of your state?:mad: What is the name of your state? PA

I work for the federal bureau of prisons, I was hurt on 6/22/05, my COP ran out on 8-7-05, the workers comp picked up my case after me calling and yelling everyday for about a month, I finally got my case accepted by comp and i am awaiting my pay while i am still out. I have talked to my case manager 4 times in the past 3 weeks and every week she says "your pay will be there friday" well not to my surprise its not. I also pay child support in which i have recently got arrest warrent for non payment of support, i called and explained to them whats going on and they dont wanna hear it.comp currently owes me 6921.00 for back pay, i am now broke and cant borrow anymore money from anyone, i also pay bankruptcy payments every month
so i will expect a forecloser letter soon im sure. What the hell can I do?

Beth3

Contact PA's Worker's Compensation Division and file a complaint regarding your unpaid indemnity benefits. That's your free option. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to speak to a worker's comp attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">