• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lindsy

Clarion answered part of question the other day - what I want to know is if Defendant has prohibited Plaintiff from going to their residence and place of employment does that in effect work both ways and the Defendant can also not go to where the Plaintiff is employed. Would appreciate response. Thank You.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Lindsy said:
Clarion answered part of question the other day - what I want to know is if Defendant has prohibited Plaintiff from going to their residence and place of employment does that in effect work both ways and the Defendant can also not go to where the Plaintiff is employed. Would appreciate response. Thank You.

My response:

So . . . you want to get someone in hot water with the judge, eh?

Well, you'll need proof that the Petitioner is disregarding the court's order to keep the Petitioner "safe" and that such proof would show that the Petition for Restraining Order was a "sham".

You'll need some sort of photographic, or recording, or witness evidence to show a judge, on your own Petition, that the Petitioner has no interest in being protected and that the original request was an obvious fraud upon the court. The original Petitioner will be found in "contempt of court" for filing sham documents. And, you may be able to sue the Petitioner for Malicious Prosecution and Abuse of Process. Big-Time Money Damages.

Get your evidence together, and file your own Petition to Dismiss Restraining Order and file your own, separate, Petition for Restraining Order to keep this person away from you - - if that's what you want.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">