• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ghost driver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prplhz96

i was struck by another driver. He told our insurance co.(we both happen to have the same insurance co.), that another car pulled out in front of him and caused him to swerve and hit me. There was no other car. So my agent tells me that in our state(pennsylvania), that there is law that he could only be 50% liable. I have no collision by the way, and this is nonesense if they only pay me for 1/2 of the value of my vehicle(it i sgoing to be a total loss I think). What can I do. It really is his word against mine.

prplhz96 said:
i was struck by another driver. He told our insurance co.(we both happen to have the same insurance co.), that another car pulled out in front of him and caused him to swerve and hit me. There was no other car. So my agent tells me that in our state(pennsylvania), that there is law that he could only be 50% liable. I have no collision by the way, and this is nonesense if they only pay me for 1/2 of the value of my vehicle(it i sgoing to be a total loss I think). What can I do. It really is his word against mine.
What does the police report say?

prplhz96

just my story, that the guy slammed into me, they didnt get his "side", he went to the hospital to get checked out. (small town cop also), not too detailed

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">