• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

steiger99

Andi- Just shut up!

This all happened in michigan. I was pulled over with my girlfriend and when the cop approached the car he smelled marijuana. Being honest we told him where it was and apoligized blah blah. He asked us whos it was (obviously both of our), my girlfriend came forward and told him it was hers. Yes I know it sounds bad (anybody that thinks I'm not a real man for taking the blame can) shove it up their ***. If you had a clue about what kind of life we are living you would understand. Anywaz I am looking for LEGAL ADVICE on this situation. Her record is totally clean and the ticket was for "possession of marijuana". What is going to happen to her record. I am pretty sure she will be fined. I plan on paying it. I was thinking maybe probation up to 6 months or something. Is this going to be on her record at all? I mean I want to do anything in my power to get her out of all this but I am helpless due to my situation. What is most likely going to happen to her in the court room 6 months from now?

Please anyone with advice not criticism help me out.

thanks

joel

[Edited by steiger99 on 11-25-2000 at 05:10 AM]

A

Andi

You should be ashamed of yourself

What kind of man lets thier girlfriend take the blame for this.My man would never do that.My man was arrested for narcotics and he cleared my name immediatly.He has taken full responsibility and I will stand by his side.I dont want to seem harsh but you and her should have atleast shared the responsibility if you did not want to be the man in the situation.I was not involved in alot of what he did, however, I was apart of the party alot of nites.I would of went down right with him had he not cleared my name.Be a man and if you cant then I have no pity for you.

ANDI

S

steiger99

If you only had clue!

first of all we are not druggies like you and your loser bf. If he was a real man he would be supporting your every breath with the dieing devotion, to love your white trash pathetic little life, like I love my girlfrined. I am looking for some HELP not a nagging ***** to judge me on whether or not I'm a man. I am the one that will support our family and the only thing she will have worry about is taking a piss in the morning if she wants. What I am going into requires that I have no past present or future record OF ANY SORT. If I could explain it better I could but I can't. Be a man? Get a clue! Second of all I knew for sure nothing serious would happen to her. She has a clean record and knows I can't be involved. We as in BOTH OF US decided that if for some bizarre reason we happened to get caught, I would pay the fine, be on probation right there with her the WHOLE TIME if that was the case and any other consequences I could take I would. What kind of man would I be if I take (full/half) responsibility, get a record, throw away 3 very dedicated years of OUR life, and destroy the one true thing that will make us both happy in the long run. I understand it looks bad from your point of view, then again starring out of the window of your green 1947 trailer I understand! I am not proud of how the situation went down and if there was anything I could have done to take the blame I would have been all over it. I take good care of her and plan on marrying her someday. Believe it or not "being the man" in some situations is the worst decision for both people. Hopefully one day you will understand. Now if you have some legal advice for me that would be great other than that mind your own damn business!!!!!!!!

[Edited by steiger99 on 11-25-2000 at 05:19 AM]

A

Andi

It's a me world.....Sorry I forgot

1. In the real world you need to be more thick skinned.Not everyone is going to agree with you and should everyone just shut up for that reason.

2. I have a Masters in Business Administration from Penn.I've been blessed with being able to educate myself through hard work and discipline.

3. You are a full grown adult and hopefully you take responsibility for your life.

START WIPING YOU OWN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I hear you saying to me Joel Steiger.

You are in school. You are working toward a career. You made a mistake and now want some one else take the blame.

If all this is so important why would you be smoking pot in your car???????????
Suppose you would of hit someone high on pot, Suppose you killed someone???????????

Is smoking pot behind the wheel any different then drinking?
Maybe in your world but not the real world.

I think you are such a sleeze.Living a double standard.What are you a politician?

Get a life and grow up!

Just Remember, What goes around comes around and you may sleeze your way out of this. However, something bad will happen to you from this. It will haunt you.

S

steiger99

un real, you just won't quit will you

you have a masters?? Then why are you so immature. Obviously you don't quite understand what the free advice forum is about. CLAIMING to be a business woman and all (which your not) was stupid. I have dealt with many and you and definitely are not. Anywaz this is place to receive free advice about certain shi*ty situations. Sh*t happens to all of us. What if you mom didn't drop you when you were a baby. You might have turned out normal.

I didn't want to you to list the possibilities of things that could have happened.

You bring up very valid points. That is not the case is it? NOPE. The situation is that you need get a life of your own and don't give me some bullsh*t story about how great your life is cause its obviously not. I just off work at 5:00 in the morning. WHat is you excuse to be online looking into someone elses business and giving them absolutely no help whatsoever. I don't need someone else to take the blame. She fuc*ed up too correct? ok then why should both of us go down. It doesn't really matter what is on her record but I figured I would do everythign in my power to prevent anything bad beyond this point that I could. I wish I had as much time as you to waste but I don't. Get back to me in 12 years when I am retired at age 31 rubbing my wifes feet somewhere very warm.

Lets say I am high on pot and crash into a car and kill someone. That my stupid little business whore would be one of those pointless situations you learn about in an advanced ethics class. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SIT HERE AND WASTE MY TIME THINKING ABOUT WHAT IF'S.

Bad things happen to bad people. right? WRONG!!!!! Even the pope himself fuc*ks up. Its part of life.

Lets say you work an 80 hour week, are put in charge of saving 150 people and in your sleeping time attend college full time. Being 19 and unexperienced I happened to make a mistake. I wasn't even high for you information or else I would have received an OUID wouldn't I? Now if you are quite finished Let someone with a few brain cells reply to a simple legal situation.

You are arguing with a 19 year old kid because you are a drug addicted BITC*!

I am about to get 2 hours of sleep take one of the hardest exams of my life and pass it with flying colors. I would ask you to wish me luck but coming from you it wouldn't help. Try to realize I am in need of some useful legal advice on a particular situation. Do you have any of that. Oh whats that...you don't AWWWW THEN SHUT THE FUC* UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Andi

You are Right

Joel,

Look, we all make mistakes.I don't deny I've made bad choices.

I've had to work very hard to get to where I am today.I am sure you work hard too.

You are 19 and have a lot to learn about life!

You are not excepting any responsibility for you actions.You let her and that is my problem with you situation.If you dont like what I have to say then don't post your personal business in this type of forum.

Hire and attorney and if you can't afford get a public defender.But don't let someone else take the fall because you are 19 and inexperienced.You were experienced enough to find someone to sell you pot.If you were not smoking it how did the cop smell it?Are you that special that you don't get high from one hit?

Come on Kid!

I am not your mother and I dont fall for bull s*** excuses anymore!

S

steiger99

you must be one of those people that are undercover retards. Did I buy the pot? NOPE. Do I know someone I could call to get some pot? nope Have I ever somoked pot? yes. Was it my pot in the car when I got pulled over. NO NO NO NO NO NO If you need this in a different language I will try my best to interpret it. I posted this because I am looking for legal advice not a bitchy PMS avenger. I have told you numerous times to just shut up. Now that I understand you are retarded I can deal with your stupidity. Why the **** would I take responsibility for something like this that wasn't mine in the first place? You did at least attempt to offer some legal advice though so thank you for that. I am still wondering because I want to know if I should spend the big $$ on a big shot laywer or if a court appointed laywer would do the job. Law is not my field. That is why I ask such questions. It is hard enough having to deal with my own problems. I don't want to hear your opinion anymore. You have completely ruined any chances of a normal human being offering some advice because when they read this they are not going to waste their time writing something becasue of your bitchy first response. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I have a lot to learn about life? UMMMM NO **** SHERLOCK. If I had it mastered I wouldn't be in this kind of trouble would I. Now back to the situation. It went down how I told you. DOn't sit there and try to ****ing point you fat finger at me. I don't care what the hell you think anymore. YOu are not a lawyer and have told me absolutely nothing I can use and learn from.

I have told you numerous times to just shut up. I don't want your worthless opinion. I now have to find a new website to go post my material so that people think I am serious about what is happening. If you want to tell how I am the onew not accepting responsibility for my actions you need to think about what you know about me. NOTHING. You made some decision based on your anger built up because your man treats you like ****. Just because the girl goes down in some cases doesn't mean the man is at fault. It was her weed, she bought it, she smoked it, we got caught, she took responsibilty for HER actions. ENd of story. YOu can sit there and try to change it and waste even more of my time. I am sorry that you husband/guy friend/lesbian lover/whatever is a loser. If you were an open minded individual you would understand but your not because your female. That is your first problem and the one problem that is going to stop you from becoming anything worht while. I am not one of those women haters, I just know a bad seed when I see one and you my dear are rotton.

Ok here you go. ponder this. I was driving with my gf. she bought pot I didn't know about, she insisted on smoking a joint in my car, I tried to stop her and she kicked me in the face and told me to drive or she would shoot me. So I drove the car as she smoked the joint. (with me so far). WE get pulled over and because she is the girl I am the one that is suppose to take responsibility. I don't think so.

You need more information to make decisions like you did. YOu hun have a lot to learn about life as do all of us. Now would you please shut the **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Andi knows, from experience, what she's talking about. Until her husband got popped, in their trailer, for a 9 year stretch, both of them sold cocaine from their home - - with their child in the house - - and Andi denies everything about it, too !! She's a coke head from way back.

She also denies that any of that coke could ever end up in the nose of some child.

Yes sirreee bob. Andi knows. She's a wonderful old gal.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">