• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need comparison suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dougclack

What is the name of your state? georgia

After living in my $250,000 new home for 7 years we discovered a trash hole in the back yard that cost $3,000 to have repaired. I am suing the builder.
I am going to small claims in 4 days and would like to have a copy of a similar suit that was ruled in my favor to show the judge. Does anyone know of a web site or other means to find that?

JETX

dougclack said:
What is the name of your state? georgia

After living in my $250,000 new home for 7 years we discovered a trash hole in the back yard that cost $3,000 to have repaired. I am suing the builder.
I am going to small claims in 4 days and would like to have a copy of a similar suit that was ruled in my favor to show the judge. Does anyone know of a web site or other means to find that?
No. And it is VERY unlikely that you will ever find a similar suit.. or that there is one. Want to know why?? Because, based SOLELY on the contents of your suit, you have no claim. And certainly NOT in small claims.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">