• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possion of a controll substance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

heartattack

my question to you is . me and a so called fried was at my house and i fixed his stereo in his car we went around the block to listen to it to see if it played right well the citty cop pulled him over because he had a warrent for his arrest. they told me to walk home i started walking home almost got home when they called me back to the car whichwas his
they asked me if i knew what this was i told them a pebble or a stone the officer said no it is crack coecaine. i told him it wasnt mine and the other guy which i found out later on the police officer knew it was his but becuese he didnt say it was his they charged me with possion of a controll substance. how can they do that when it for one was not my car two i had already walk half way home when they searched the car. they took me to city jail and wanted me tobond out i told them i had had and heartattack last august and surgery and that i dont do that stuff. they never read me my rights i thought they was going to send me home because it was in his possion. they told me no that i could bond out for 250.00 or pay the fine of 520.00 i told them it wasntmine and i would like to give a statement that it was his and they wouldnt even let me do that. i spent the night in jail and the next day was released. the other guy paid his bond and his tickett and went home . The other officer there told me they knew it was his but becuse the other officer was higher rank than he was he couldnt let me go . what should i do? and can they do that?

S

steiger99

As long as you deny all charges you should be fine in a sense. Cops like action and don't care about people when it comes to making a quota or whatever it is that drives them to be such a**holes. Get some free legal advice from an actual lawyer. You spending the night in jail is bull**** but just think of those cops rotting in hell for purposely doing this to you. Living in America you can sue anyone. YOu could sue me for writing this email if you want. Problem is is that you'll probably lose just like you will against the cops. I went through the same damn thing. It all comes down to the mood of the judge if you decide to fight it. Just make you sure you go on probation or something to make sure your record remains clean and move on with life.

I wish I could help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">