• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Would I have got a citation if wreck was my fault?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

downhere

What is the name of your state? Tennessee Tennessee
Would I have got a citation if wreck was my fault? My car was still in my lane and the front end was smashed .Both parties were of sound mind and I had to get three stitches at the hospital. Never was told who was at fault. Cops never called or visit and its been three days. And I havent got the report yet.
I never got a citation, and I know the wreck wasn't my fault, but that's for the cops to decide. Please help this is really bothering me. NO EYE WITNESSES

Last edited:

Would I have gotten a citation?

Not always. They don't have to always cite whoever is at fault.

Pick up a copy of the report a.s.a.p - the insurance companie(s) will be picking that apart if no one was cited to determine who gets to pay up.

downhere said:
My car was still in my lane and the front end was smashed .Both parties were of sound mind and I had to get three stitches at the hospital.
Why don't you post what actually happened in the accident and we can better advise you.

tammy8

Just because you DON'T get a ticket, doesn't mean it is not your fault.

Just because you DO get a ticket, doesn't mean it is NOT your fault!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">