• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident re-agrrevated W/C

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hermn

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I have a question? Which is complicated on the interim. I had a Workers Comp accident, which is somewhat closed, well I haven't had any treatment since Jan of 2004. In August I was in a car accident in DC, I've been treated for my Neck, Spine and upper Back area. The Right Side of my Back which is Lower was the workers comp claim. Last Month it's starting to hurt more and more alongside the current Auto accident. I was perfectly fine with my Lower Back, finished the W/C treatment, therapy and again hadn't exprienced anything. I informed The Doctor about the pain is starting or is aggrevating. He's recommended/ authorized some treatment for that area also. My Question is how confusing or of a issue I now have with the outlook of issues. Do I have anything to worry about when it comes time to settle the autocase? Does it dillute matters? Thanks in advance.

hermn said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland

My Question is how confusing or of a issue I now have with the outlook of issues. Do I have anything to worry about when it comes time to settle the autocase? Does it dillute matters? Thanks in advance.
I don't understand the question. Does anyone else speak whatever language this is?

zippysgoddess

Well, I cannot be certain, as my foreign language skills are limited, but I think the posted is asking how one case will affect the other. Since her first injury (work related) was considered healed, or no longer a problem, will the newly aggravated injury from the car wreck have to go back to that, or would this be considered a seperate, or new injury. But I am only guessing.

hermn

InsuranceLadyAZ said:
I don't understand the question. Does anyone else speak whatever language this is?
The Lanquage is called English, and since it seems you're from AZ hopefully you've heard of it..

Main Entry: English
Function: noun
1 a : the language of the people of England and the U.S. and many areas now or formerly under British control b : a particular variety of English distinguished by peculiarities (as of pronunciation) c : English language, literature, or composition when a subject of study

Zippysgoddess is on the money... Sorry I didn't state it clear, but pretty much This is a new Accident and it has been documented that way. How will this New Accident affect the old W/C claim. Will the Fault Insurance Company try to play hard and isolate the pains i'm experiencing now which have come back, or realize that their insured caused the old injury to flare up, as well the New new neck and back injury( which they've taken fault)My health was perfect and my life was getting back to normal until now being rearended with this new accident

Last edited:
hermn said:
My Question is how confusing or of a issue I now have with the outlook of issues.
The words may very well be English, but this sentence makes no sense. Don't get mad at me just because you can't write coherently. Blame your school system.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">