• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

claim for autoaccident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kelley35660

:confused: What is the name of your state? Alabama.
The wrecked occurred in June 2004. since that time I was forced to seek legal advice ( definitely not a good experience), I had to get another vehicle ( the other was almost paid for and had been totaled), I had to drop two courses at college ( because I had to find a job so I could afford to make a large car and car insurance payment.), I had doctors refuse to treat me for the headaches I was having because I was a "Wreck victim", the other driver's insurance company was playing hardball, and the lawyer I hired forgot about me, then lost my files, then said I would receive enough for having to reestablish my life, then forgot about me again, in may 2005 I to had let the car I bought go because I could not afford $330.00 a month for the payments at the time. Since February 2004 I had planned to move in June to another city for school. the job I originally had lined up when I was moved I did not get because I could not move until august, I had to pay two extra months of my old bills because I could not move (NO CAR).I continued with headaches for two months because I kept having to go the emergency room (advice from the ins. company.) once I went through treatment for whiplash I quit receiving calls from the insurance company. Trying to find a lawyer I went through the yellow pages (big mistake) this experience has been extremely stressful and I am completely burned out. It takes everything just to get my lawyer to talk to me. What should I do? Originally the lawyer told me I would get compensation to help reestablish my life to where it was before the wreck. Now he says maybe I will bet some money to help pay the medical bills but nothing about my time off from work my school my car my expenses. What I need to know is if this is normal? Is the insurance company to suppose to help reestablish my life so I can live normally again? What’s with my lawyer?
And any advice someone can give will be helpful!!!! I had to shorten a lot of this story because it could be a book. It's been a day to day struggle with finances lawyers and school since e this all started.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">