• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not at fault motorcycle accident....insurance doesnt want to pay..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Danny420H23

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I was in a motorcycle accident where i wasnt at fault. The other persons insurance company has denied my claim because they said the lady driving the car didnt have permission to drive it, so they are kinda treating it like if it was a stolen car. They said the owner of the car lend the keys to a guy and the guy let his wife drive, but the owner never gave persmissions to the lady to drive her car. See the thing is that i had cancelled my own insurance a week before the accident, and now i need help in figuring out my options....please give me advice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Danny420H23 said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland

I was in a motorcycle accident where i wasnt at fault. The other persons insurance company has denied my claim because they said the lady driving the car didnt have permission to drive it, so they are kinda treating it like if it was a stolen car. They said the owner of the car lend the keys to a guy and the guy let his wife drive, but the owner never gave persmissions to the lady to drive her car. See the thing is that i had cancelled my own insurance a week before the accident, and now i need help in figuring out my options....please give me advice.

My response:

Other than sue the lady, and hope she has some money, you have no other options.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">