• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no paychecks received

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carla28s

What is the name of your state? California

I have a friend (gina) that takes care of a lady (Julie) that was injured at her workplace and has a pending lawsuit filed. Julie fired Gina, but later changed her mind and rehired her. Gina since then has not received any pay since then and when she calls the claims management that is handling the case, they give her the run around and tell her to speak the companies lawyer. Lawyer is also giving the run around. Please, who would she speak to or see to help her with this?

seniorjudge

carla28s said:
What is the name of your state? California

I have a friend (gina) that takes care of a lady (Julie) that was injured at her workplace and has a pending lawsuit filed. Julie fired Gina, but later changed her mind and rehired her. Gina since then has not received any pay since then and when she calls the claims management that is handling the case, they give her the run around and tell her to speak the companies lawyer. Lawyer is also giving the run around. Please, who would she speak to or see to help her with this?
Gina needs to find another job. Julie is a con artist.

seniorjudge

carla28s said:
Please explain reasons why you would think that?
I have a friend (gina) that takes care of a lady (Julie) that was injured at her workplace and has a pending lawsuit filed. Julie fired Gina, but later changed her mind and rehired her. Gina since then has not received any pay since then and when she calls the claims management that is handling the case, they give her the run around and tell her to speak the companies lawyer. Lawyer is also giving the run around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">