• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does He Have A Case ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sekrah

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

A friend of mine took his car to a garage to get his yearly inspection. When the garage was finished with the inspection, they put the keys on the floor of the car.

The car was taken overnight and found completely totalled on a remote/rural road.

The car was valued around $3k..

Should my friend push to get the garage to pay up? and does he have a case in small claims?

Thanks!

BL

sekrah said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

A friend of mine took his car to a garage to get his yearly inspection. When the garage was finished with the inspection, they put the keys on the floor of the car.

The car was taken overnight and found completely totalled on a remote/rural road.

The car was valued around $3k..

Should my friend push to get the garage to pay up? and does he have a case in small claims?

Thanks!
Of course , the Establishment was negligent ....Go for it .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">